This Wednesday, January 19th, the Practicing Law Institute (PLI) is hosting a live seminar on project management in New York City with "group casts" in New Brunswick, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; and Mechanicsburgh, PA. You can also "attend" from you office or home by Web cast.
Title: "Project Management for Lawyers 2011"
- Live Seminar at PLI New York Center, 810 Seventh Avenue at 53rd Street (21st floor), New York, New York 10019.
- Philadelphia Groupcast Location: Pennsylvania Bar Institute, The CLE Conference Center, Wanamaker Building, 10th floor, Suite 1010, Center City Philadelphia (Juniper St. entrance, between 13th & Broad Sts., opposite City Hall)
- Pittsburgh Groupcast Location: Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Professional Development Conference Center, 339 Sixth Avenue, Suite 760, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-2517
- Mechanicsburge Groupcase Location: Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 5080 Ritter Rd., Mechanicsburg PA 17055, (800) 932-4637
- New Jersey Groupcast Location: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, One Constitution Square, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1520. 732-249-5100
Cost: 1,495 USD
Organizations: Practicing Law Institute
The corporate world has been using project management approaches for years. Now law firms and in-house counsel legal teams are adapting these same principles to the legal arena in order to better plan, organize, and supervise projects while enhancing client service and relationships. This program will cover the basics of project management in the legal field, with lessons learned from law firms about how to apply these techniques to improve efficiency, lower project costs, and increase overall results.
- Susan M. DiMickele ~ Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP
- Susan Raridon Lambreth ~ Vice President, Hildebrandt Baker Robbins
- Alan S. Brown ~ Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Vincent J. Cordo, Jr. ~ Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP
- David A. Cruickshank ~ Kerma Partners
- Carla Goldstein ~ Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Richard T. Higa ~ McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Peter R. Krakaur ~ Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, LLP
- Barry J. Mehew ~ Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Christopher D. Mickus ~ Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
- Colleen F. Nihill ~ Dechert LLP
- Dr. Mark I. Sirkin, Ph.D. ~ Consultant, Hildebrandt Baker Robbins
- Purvi Sanghvi ~ Howrey LLP
- Andrew J. Terrett ~ Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Laurie Gilbertson ~ Practising Law Institute
Credits & Accreditation: Check event Web site for CLE information for your State.