On November 9, 2010, the Center for Competitive Management will host a course on legal-project management presented by LPM gurus Steven Levy and Jim Hassett.
Title: "Legal Project Management (LPM): The New Frontier of Law Firm Profitability"
Format/Location: Audio conference. Post-event CD.
Cost (Early Bird/Regular):
Early bird discount available if you register before October 27th. All prices in USD.
- Event + CD: 345 / 445
- Event Only: 265 / 365
- CD Only: 345 / 445
Organizations: Center for Competitive Management
Get the tools you need to optimize results in this comprehensive audio conference. Our expert faculty will delve into the essential ingredients of a well-implemented LPM program, including:
- Best practices for aligning the interests of the firm with those of the client through LPM
- How LPM works for cases billed hourly or as alternative fee arrangements
- Best practices for goal setting, and resource allocation
- Why LPM works, even in a legal landscape ripe with surprises
- Real life examples of LPM success
- The challenges of incorporating LPM and how to overcome them.
Credits & Accreditation: CCM provides audio conference attendees with CLE credit processing services. See the CCM site for more information.